AMPC was established with the goal of serving the electronic packaging,
bio-medical, optical and aerospace industry.
We have the capability to plate various types of metal used in the semi-conductor
bio-medical device industries. Our staff combines many years of experience in the
semiconductor packaging and metal finishing industries. We understand your needs, especially Mil-spec requirements.
At AMPC, Inc. We recognize that "Taking Care of Bussiness" really means "Taking
Care of the Customer" and we are doing so by:
- Meet and exceed customers requirments
- Continue to improve product quality
- Provide excellent services and delivery
We also perform piece part assembly and provide technical and process
recommendations for issues such as brazing and soldering, saving you valuable time and money.
We actively practice the TQM approach and utilize SPC in our operation to ensure the quality of our product.
The following products have been plated at our facilities:
We can provide small run production for application in:
- Ceramic packages
- Metal packages
- Lead frame
- Pin connector (Beryllium Copper, Copper, Stainless Steel)
- Composite heatsink (Cu-W, Cu-Mo...)
- Optical packaging
- Passive components - chip inductor, capacitor
- DBC (Direct Bond Copper)
- Dental implant products (Orthodontic Brackets)
- Brazing assembly
- Thick film substrate
- Ceramic products
- Assemble piece parts
- Fabricate metal products
- Metallized ceramic substrate
© 2002-2008 All Rights Reserved, AMPC, INC